- a) In order to use certain parts of this Site or order products, all customers must fill out an online registration form with personal information, including but not limited to, your name, gender, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing and internal marketing as well as to communicate with you about your order and our site.
- b) When using our service or visiting our site, we will automatically receive and record the information of your browsers and computer, including, but without limitation, your IP address, type of browsers, language, the reviewing time, the characteristics of hardwear and softwear and web history, etc.
- c) We can get the customer identifiable information from business partner in a legal way.
- You have read , understand fully and agree, the below information does not apply to the policy:
- a) The key words when you search in the website of Aspenora;
- b) Without using the function of "faceless shopping or evaluation",Aspenora will collect your deal data on the web, including, but without limitation, offer, exchange information and evalution, etc.
- Disclosure of Personal Information Collected
We sell merchandise, not information — We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your personal or financial information to anyone, except in the following specific situations:
Third-party service providers: Like most online retailers, we sometimes use third-party service providers to perform specific functions on our behalf. Any information disclosed to them is solely to help in their provision of service. For example, we provide your name, shipping address, email and phone number to partners such as DHL and UPS in order to guarantee delivery of your orders, and we may use relevant customer information in order to monitor the quality of the third party’s service.
Similarly, we must provide your credit card number to financial services organizations such as credit card processors and issuers in order to process payments. We protect all submissions of your credit card number for authorization with state-of-the-art data encryption. (More on this below in the Data Security section.)
Merger and/or sale of assets: We do not normally sell, trade or rent personal information to other companies in the course of our business. However, it is possible that we might acquire, merge with or be acquired by another company, or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets, in which case your personal information could be disclosed to another company, subject to the Privacy Notice in effect.
Non-personally identifiable information: We may share information that does not identify you or any user, such as the number of daily visitors to a particular page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date, with third parties such as advertising partners.
- About the cookie
- The Security of Information